10.29.2010

Happy PINK...(AUTUMN) SATURDAY!!

Happy Autumn Saturday to all you
PINK SATURDAY Rebels!
discretion.. I decided to go with the fall theme.. since the weather is getting quite frightful out here..
So my AUTUMN Saturday consists of one of my fav places, where all us 
Polish/Hungarian Rebels gather at a place we call "The Big House"
It's on the western side of North Carolina.. up high in the mountains..
the Cashiers/Highlands area.. where all 22 of us grandkids..and then our kids..gather
around..hike..fly fish.. chit chat or make pierogies!
I must say..Fall is one of the best times to go.. just for the scenery alone...
And if you don't believe me...let the pictures tell you!
PS.. the middle one with the bride is of my cousins wedding held there!

Amazing huh?
Don't ya just want to get a little rebellious and get in the car and go...?


Please hop on over and say hello to a new participant




Xo Cat

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Pink Saturday, Cat. We've missed you. And, now I understand about Cat and Cricket. Welcome to Cricket, too.

    I love this area of North Carolina, and it certainly puts on a spectacular show this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG CatGal!!! I've LOOKED for you and wondered what the Helloween happened to your blog! I'm soooo glad you found CollectInTexas Gal again. I see you have started over with Followers and new Bloggy! Glad you are back with this Pink Saturday Post of a gorgeous Autum Mosaic. Thanks for stopping by CollectInTexas Gal...Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your Pink Saturday post. Everything was so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Autumn Colors Cat!
    My favorite time of the year!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is amazing how gone the leaves are here (VT) and not there. Still, gorgeous. Pink Saturday tardy, wishing you a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous mosiac! NC sounds like great fun, especially the Peirogis!!
    Happy PS
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Looks like a beautiful place!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...your photos are beautiful. We don't get much color like that where I live. It's pretty much just all green.
    HPS...late,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!