12.03.2010

Pink Saturday...Pink Pre-Teen Pretties

Happy PINK SATURDAY all my rebellious ones....Well the Holiday craziness has begun.. it seems you are always rushing..forgetting....waiting in lines..beeping your horn...not a minute to breathe! And of course there are a million things you need to get in order quick..and the school teachers need you here for this..there for that..and now...my little tattered princess asks "Mommy..can't we make some of those hair pins for all the girls in my class..?  Oh yeh...and everyone on my basketball team too!"  Oh goodness! Like I don't have 50 million other things going on! But what is a mother to do when those baby blues are begging you..? So away we started..... take a gander at what this mini rebel created...



Mind you..we have MANY more to do!
You can also find them here
Once again..many thanks to Ms. Beverly for hosting..
Enjoy your PINKNESS!
xo Cat

13 comments:

  1. Oh these are adorable!!! Their friends will LOVE them, for sure! They're precious! Thank you so much for your kind comments...they mean so much to me...I love your blog! Happy Pink Saturday!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat!
    You are just the best Mom ever and who wouldn't love to have some of your sweet hair pins.
    I, of course, own a set of yours and I do not share them with anyone! LOL.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good momma you are! Those are the things our daughters remember.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. They made beautiful hairpins. I love that you can spend time with them making their friends gifts. That's how memories are made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat, I love, love them!!!! My 14 year old wants to make some for her friends too, but we have not quite gotten there yet. Good for you. Happy Holidays to you and yours! Thank you for visiting us today!

    Mermaid Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for wishing me well and stopping to say hi... what a sweetheart you are to make those for your daughter...she will remember the wonderful you did for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling my friend! What a COOL mom you are! LOVE IT!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those hairpins are so sweet. I remember when my daughter wore those. My how time flies! Love your beautiful header!
    I'm the newest follower of your lovely blog and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
    Happy PS!
    tammy@ www.beatricebanks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these and your blog is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best of luck finishing up! :-) Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Cat! Hope you have had a lovely weekend so far.

    Thanks for sharing this story. You are a wonderful mother. I bet you loved sharing this special time with your daughter!

    Best wishes and happy Pink Saturday!
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so adorable!!! What a fun thing to do together:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Cat....if you remember I purchased a set of these Pretty Pins for a GiveAWay on my Crazy Birthday Party! I wanted to keep them for me soooooo badly! You and the Little RebelGal are certainly creative....thanks for visiting on Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!