12.14.2010

Rednesday..

Hello all.. doing a little REDNESDAY for the first time....thanks to Sue for hosting this event!

Thought I would throw in my red old vintage canister made into a tattered bundle which are all over here.  Just love the old chippiness to it..and of course the notions don't hurt either....


But with all the hustle and bustle...I am getting a little worn down. Right now my mood for the Holidays isn't too bright...and Cricket has this in her little shop.   And it states precisely my mood of late!


I know with a little sleep and some quiet time..my spirits will brighten up!  Hope you all are keeping up with the Holiday madness!!
XO Cat

12 comments:

  1. Think we can all tend to get that way this time of year.
    A good nights sleep will help I'm sure.

    Wake up smiling in the morning! =)

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sign is too funny!

    Reminds me of a sign a friend of mine wore for another holiday. On halloween she always wore a cardboard sign that said "THIS IS MY COSTUME." And she was 6 foot tall so she still looked scary in it.

    Love all your merry redness up above too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sign! Thanks for the chuckle this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little "Merry as we get" sign! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sentiment totally cracked me up. Sounds like the "ho ho hums" are out and about. Pretty common this time of year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am kinda like you. I am having a hard time this year getting the holiday fever or spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your spice reds and your sign just cracked me up. Thanks for the smiles!

    Happy Rednesday,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage spice containers and how you have displayed them. I agree with Merry sign!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cat! Welcome to my Blog! You are my 100th Friend! I'm so excited.
    I love your red Dutch Cookbook. Hope you show the inside sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your first post!!! And I can totally relate to your sign..in fact I need it!
    Thanks for sharing!
    -April

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally agree!!! So much to do in such a little amount of time!
    I know i'm already looking onward and upward towards spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to REDnesday! Yes, it's the most wonderful time of the year, and the most stressful. That sign definitely says it all! I hope you'll be back next week to share more reds!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!