I am dumbstruck.
And completely shocked!
This Tattered rebel awarded?
All of the above is indeed true... I was awarded the 'Stylish Blogger" by an amazing woman.
Debbie of Love of the Sea. This is a woman whose blog inspires me, makes me laugh, dream and just plain feel good. She is an amazing decorator...amazing person, for the things she has done and accomplished throughout her life. I am honored and more than appreciative that she picked me. So with this award I am supposed to reveal 7 things about myself, then pass it on.
Ok.. here are 7 completely random and totally irrelevant to anything else 7 totally true facts about myself...
1. I have an amazing professional SLR camera and
haven't the slightest clue on how to use it.
2. I want to believe that true love is really out there.
3. My real name is Catherine, but I go by Cat, Cathy, Cay, Caterpillar
Caska, Kitty and so on. I actually have to have different Christmas cards
printed out each with a name from above, if not..
some may not know who the heck I was.
4. I have always been better friends with guys...
but somehow managed to marry 2 of the wrong ones.
5. I have blonde hair...naturally..and GREEN eyes.
Not Blue. I don't like being referred to as a blue eyed Blonde.
6. I am presently going through a grueling time in my life
with one of those "wrong guys"
7. I am in love with Frankie Valli.
So there you have it...and now I will pass this on to 10
of my favorite blogs...although that seems impossible to me...
I would pick you all if I could!
My first is an absolute hoot! If you want a good, honest read..that will have you either rolling or crying,
you must visit Diva she totally ROCKS!
2. Dawn from Bohemian Valhalla
captures my gypsy heart.
3. Jennifer from Jersey Shore Journal
well, what can I say? She's a Jersey Girl, and I love her!
4. Michelle at Emerald Cove is a sheer delight!
An amazing blogger with a great sense of wit and personality!
5. Then we have Donnie at New Blessing Everyday whose inspirational and uplifting blog is a place called home.
6. Now Heaven.
I just don't know what to say.
Incredible? Outstanding? Simply Brilliant?
Just to name a few...a place that is beyond serene
with photos that will make you swoon.
Julie at Being Ruby
7. Roselle at Seaside Rose Creations ok...and it's not because she is a Jersey girl too..a talented, charming, funny lady, whose blog
is creamy and dreamy.
8. For beauty, The Wilted Magnolia is a creative funny lady whose blog is a must see!
9. Where you will always find beautiful decor and ideas,
wisdom and a place to let your interior design self go...
Please see Beatrice Banks, you won't be disappointed!
10. And last but not least....and I wish I could go on and name you all...
Char at Someplace in Thyme, a delightful
creative, shabby world to pop into!
So ladies, kindly accept your award...
It is well deserved!
Once again, many hugs and thanks and gratitude to Debbie @
a true inspiration.