1.20.2011

The Stylish Blogger...

I am dumbstruck.
In awe.
Honored.
And completely shocked!
Me?
This  Tattered rebel awarded?
Yippppeeeeeeeeee!
All of the above is indeed true... I was awarded the 'Stylish Blogger" by an amazing woman.
Debbie of Love of the Sea.  This is a woman whose blog inspires me, makes me laugh, dream and just plain feel good.  She is an amazing decorator...amazing person, for the things she has done and accomplished throughout her life. I am honored and more than appreciative that she picked me.  So with this award I am supposed to reveal 7 things about myself, then pass it on. 





7 huh?
Ok.. here are 7 completely random and totally irrelevant to anything else 7 totally true facts about myself...

1.  I have an amazing professional SLR camera and 
haven't the slightest clue on how to use it.

2.  I want to believe that true love is really out there.

3.  My real name is Catherine, but I go by Cat, Cathy, Cay, Caterpillar
Caska, Kitty and so on. I actually have to have different Christmas cards
printed out each with a name from above, if not..
some may not know who the heck I was.

4.  I have always been better friends with guys...
but somehow managed to marry 2 of the wrong ones.

5. I have blonde hair...naturally..and GREEN eyes.
Not Blue.  I don't like being referred to as a blue eyed Blonde.

6.  I am presently going through a grueling time in my life
with one of those "wrong guys"

7.  I am in love with Frankie Valli.

So there you have it...and now I will pass this on to 10 
of my favorite blogs...although that seems impossible to me...
I would pick you all if I could!

My first is an absolute hoot! If you want a good, honest read..that will have you either rolling or crying,
you must visit Diva  she totally ROCKS!

2. Dawn from Bohemian Valhalla
captures my gypsy heart.

3.  Jennifer  from Jersey Shore Journal
well, what can I say?  She's a Jersey Girl, and I love her!

4.  Michelle at Emerald Cove is a sheer delight!
An amazing blogger with a great sense of wit and personality!

5.  Then we have Donnie at New Blessing Everyday whose inspirational and uplifting blog is a place called home.

6.  Now Heaven.
I just don't know what to say.
Incredible? Outstanding? Simply Brilliant?
Just to name a few...a place that is beyond serene
with photos that will make you swoon.
Julie at Being Ruby

7.  Roselle at  Seaside Rose Creations  ok...and it's not because she is a Jersey girl too..a talented, charming, funny lady, whose blog
is creamy and dreamy.

8.  For beauty,  The Wilted Magnolia  is a creative funny lady whose blog is a must see!

9.  Where you will always find beautiful decor and ideas,
wisdom and a place to let your interior design self go...
Please see Beatrice Banks, you won't be disappointed!

10.  And last but not least....and I wish I could go on and name you all...
Char at Someplace in Thyme, a delightful
creative, shabby world to pop into!

So ladies, kindly accept your award...
It is well deserved!

Once again, many hugs and thanks and gratitude to Debbie @
a true inspiration.
YOU ROCK!

xoxo
Cat

14 comments:

  1. Those bad guys can kind of be like family and fish...if they stay around too long they start to stink! Poor girl....I hope everything gets better!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! You have a fun blog, Cat! It was nice to get to know you better. Blondes must have more fun :)

    I'll have to check out some of the amazing blogs you love.

    Best wishes,
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award Cat and for passing it on to me. I really appreciate it and you. I like Rudy Vallee too...haha...I knew you wrote Frankie Valli. In case you didn't know Rudy Vallee was a crooner from the 30's and 40's. that's really dating me. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cat and I loved learning more about you. I will pass this lovely award on, but it will have to wait until early next week. I am leaving town tomorrow morning early for some fun. Thank you girlfriend, Char

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....I am humbled and very happy! You are too sweet girlfriend!!
    xo
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Cat and thank you so much!! That is so sweet of you! I love getting to know my bloggy buds and it usually turns out that we have some things in common! I hope that things get better for you soon girl! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! So nice to learn more about you and I agree - I believe in true love too! And thanks for introducing me to some of these blogs...many are new for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dear Cat
    Wow.. what a sweetheart you are.. but first.. congrats on your award... It's always fun to pop over here.. and I always appreciate your visits my way.. even if I am a bit slow at that these days... it's summer you know... !! hehe

    Well.. i too am blonde .. but the blue eyed type.. although perhaps more grey than blonde these days.. does it still count? haha I also want to believe true love is out there.. and often have male friends but none that are potentials.. hehehe

    Ok.. thank you SOO much for your kinds words.. unbelievable.. you are so generous... I'll be skipping with happiness today... Have a fab weekend my friend.. ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cat,
    I am so happy that you got this award from Debbie--she is such an AWESOME person--and so are YOU!
    Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog...I was so excited to surprise her with the pocket watch tonight...It was so exciting for me...

    And as far as the "wrong guys," it's happened to me too--I say 'the right one" is out there!!!!
    XO
    Cin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I was not expecting that. I am truly honored by your words. It really has made my Friday fabulous! You are so kind. I humbly accept this award which another kind blogger gave to me as well. I'll let my response post count for both. http://beatricebanks.blogspot.com/2010/12/8-things-i-know-to-be-true.html

    I really enjoyed reading about you. My prayers go out to you during your personal difficulties. Thank you and have a beautiful day!
    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how nice to get an award!!!
    So sweet:):)

    I want a fancy camera too...but think i'd be overwhelmed on how to use it myself:):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the Award Cat and for passing it on to me! *blushing humbly* Seven random things huh... and then pass it on to some of my favs... yep, I think I can do this! *wink*

    BTW don't give up on Romance GF... I too had a lousy picker-outer for many years in my youth... but after my wild child days were behind me *well sorta, wink* I met THE ONE... The Man... and we've been together ever since... 20+ years now... yes, it's true, there are still some good ones out there... wait for Mr. Right and NEVER ever settle for Mr. Right Now! *LOL* Look at each prospective as the Guy you'd like to grow old with... shared vision... and being one of your best Friends for life... *stepping down off soapbox now... smiles*

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cat,

    I hope your weekend allows you to find peace. I am your newest follower. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cat

    just popping by to play a bit of catch-up. Congrats on the award. Love the fun facts and tid-bits:)

    Woo Hoo - BRUCE!!! Love this song!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!