3.06.2011

Carnival of Blue Monday


I am spinning around and around in all sorts of directions this Blue Monday...
To be honest..not accomplishing much either, except dragging poor
Cricket into my crazy idea of 
"Let's learn something new!!, Like we don't have enough on our plates all ready!!"
Sad thing is..
I started this.. and I think she's got the better handle on it!

So I will continue to spin.

In the meantime, please escape with me over to 
Sally's to check some
other fab Blue's!

xo
Cat

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this post, Cat!!! Happy Blue Monday!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the tutorial...lol...I'll try to experiment later. Cindy (above) told me how to get text on my photos and maybe that's all I need to do. I love the effect though. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post and wonderful pictures!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this pictures!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed my visit with you today. Job well done in spinning out a nice blue feature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Cat..
    still snowing out..
    thinking seriously of crawling back under the covers for a wee bit of a catnap!
    coffee is NOT doing it's thing this morning..
    How did I get your surfing photo..
    easily..
    I just pointed the camera..
    and clicked!
    laughing smiles..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...great blues..
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your artwork cat.. fabulous.. I could do with a spin..shake things up a bit..

    Have a lovely week,, ciao xxxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!

    I rode one of these just once. That was enough for me but I so enjoy the beautiful blues and pastels in these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!