3.27.2011

On Blue Bayou

'On Blue Bayou....' by TATTEREDREBEL

Saving nickels, saving dimes...Working till the sun don't shine...Looking forward to happier times..On Blue Bayou....To all people in the world affected by disaster...If we can only see that familiar sunrise..through sleepy eyes.. How Happy we'd be.This is dedicated to you.


Atlantic City, vintage ...
$58.50

Earthquake Relief for J...
$24.00

Spring Blue Bird Neckla...
$22.00

Silver Branch Bracelet ...
$20.00

Japan Relief Robin Egg...
$14.00

NEW Candy Confection Ro...
$24.00

Sea Worthy Hair Bobbies
$10.00

Snow Queen Hair Clip
$34.00

Topaze Bleue blue topaz...
$14.00

Antique Japanese Glass ...
$28.00

Rhodium Filigree Turquo...
$28.00

Necklace Turquoise, Ama...
$46.00

Japan Earthquake Relief...
$30.00

Light Blue Sky Gypsy Bo...
$29.00

Midnight Blue and Silve...
$23.50

Huge Fabric Rose Statem...
$60.00

Treasury tool is sponsored by Lazzia.com A/B image testing.


Happy BLUE MONDAY to you all...I couldn't resist putting up this treasury I created over the weekend..which kinda coincideswith my Pink Saturday Post.Since Cricket and I both decidedto donate 100% of our proceeds from our Etsy shop sales over the weekend toDoctor's without Borders...If you read the tag line description you will get the idea...So, since I am looking for happier times..I am going to hop on over to see some of the other Blues you are all sharing at Sally's!
xoxoCat

12 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful collection, wish you all the best in this noble cause.

    Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,
    What a great thing you are doing and I wish you big success!

    Love your blue treasurey. So many pretty things.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty!

    Please come see my Blues, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these blues. Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you will do great and that is such a selfless thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the treasury and I hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Cat,
    Thank you so much for the OWOH gift! The ice rose earrings are beautiful and they came just in time for my birthday. Double win!
    Big hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is purely amazing, Cricket! You are an amazing soul--I see it all over your blog...and about kismet, I totally agree...We all meet for a reason, no doubt, and in the process, hopefully we lift each other up to touch our dreams. This is incredible what you are doing. Oh, and Happy Blue Monday too!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. what beautiful pieces of jewelry all in blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful things in my favorite color

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful blues! Visually stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!