3.08.2011

Let's Pay It Forward

TR 2011

You know when you are stumbling from one blog to another and somehow you end up somewhere, and you have no clue how? when? what?????
Well, before Miss cohort herself could throw cream pie at me
(Cricket we are talking about...)
I stumbled upon  Kelly who had this awesome post about Paying it Forward....
It reads:
"You can get involved too!
The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from Tattered Rebel.
In return, you must first write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011 and send out five handmade gifts to your commenters. (mind you..it doesn't have to be right away, but please be sure to send them!)  It's a great way to make new friends and share handmade love....we all love handmade, don't we?!"


You can't tell me you don't just love the concept of this!  Doing good... good karma... you can never see too much of this.


"It's not the size of the item that matters, but the spirit 
of paying it forward."

So jump on board Rebels and Let's Pay It Forward!

xoxo
Cat

10 comments:

  1. I would love to join in on the fun. Please stop by my blog and join in on my Pay it Forward too!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!!! Love this! I'm having a giveaway to celebrate Spring Break...make sure to head over and enter! Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/spring-break-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike...I am sharing this project today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is nice of you, but I don't want a PIF because I KNOW I won't send them out to other people. Do you know why?
    We
    All
    Have
    TOo
    Damn
    Much
    To
    Do.
    So, I'll just say hi, don't send me a PIF because I will flake and not send one to someone else.
    See, you're just too damn nice because I am Telling you right now that people don't appreciate this stuff...
    Xx,
    A
    ...i am apparently hating the Whole World right now, jeez. Ignore me....

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK...I see now I'm it! thanks Cat! I'll pay it forward!! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I am playing too! Hope I make it in!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like so much fun, but handmade and I don't usually fit in the same paragraph :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice idea, your my kind of blog, enjoyed the music too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you haven't seen the movie - PAY IT FORWARD
    you must. It has Helen Hunt, Angie Dickinson, Kevin Spacey, and Haley Joel Osment in it and based on a true story. Hope you see it, great movie. And I too will pay it forward. God love you girl. Thank you. Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!