4.08.2011

Go Fly A Kite!!!


Yes Rebel's, you heard me right...
I told you to go FLY A KITE!!!
Betcha didn't know its "National Kite Flying" month either, did ya?

Well...no worries, neither did I until I was in the amazing store and JUST had to buy
this certain kite...(save that for another post!)
And upon checking out the cashier was commenting on how cool the one was that I had
picked out and then proceeded on telling me how it is National Kite Flying Month.
I have never even known there was such a thing?
So for my PINK SATURDAY
post I thought I would throw that out to you all and give you some kites to fly!
Enjoy!!!!
Make sure you fly on over to see the rest of the Pink delights at Beverly's!
Have a great weekend!!

xoxo
Cat

13 comments:

  1. Oh how kites bring back some good memories! Sweet post!

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i have no idea it's a flying kite month too! so cuteeee, especially the squid one, aren't they just FUN!! love it! Happy Pink Saturday!

    http://tea-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love a windy day and take the grandkids down to the field to fly their kites. Such fun. Beautiful photos of pink kites too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't tell you the last time I flew a kite!!! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the octopus one!

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is a lot of fun!

    Jillian
    Bella Rosa Antiques

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't flown a kite in years! Boy does that take me back. The worst is losing it in a tree! Happy Pink Saturday and have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I especially love the first two images.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy PINK Saturday Cat! Great pics, I really love the vintage one. I've had a lot of fun looking around your blog, beautiful pictures! Have a great week, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, now I have to make a design with a kite--I can just feel it coming on!! lol I LOVE your post! It's amazing.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that song by Savage Garden...You won't believe this--Last week, I searched all over on the internet trying to find that song--it took me 2 days because I could only remember that there was a great song with something about a mountain in it...I wanted my husband to hear it...I was so happy when I found it.

    And now, I came on here and it's playing--WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I want a kite! Thanks for the reminder, to be young, to go fly a kite! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!