4.22.2011

A Touch of Pink


Now who may that be hiding under my favorite set of whites...?
Could it..
would it..
possibly be...
a bunny waiting for you and me...?
I guess we have a another day to find out!
Whoosh... I wonder if the little rebels can hold out that long!

In the meantime... 
a touch of  Pink  added in one nook of the house...

You see that silly rabbit spots my egg!
And those floral stems.. I am sure he wishes to munch on!

But we are keeping close tabs on him...
or at least "Toulouse"
The KITTY of the house is!
Can't wait to see what Sunday brings to the house of REBEL...
(this should prove to be very interesting!!!)
Until then...
Hop on over on the trail to Beverly's for
some other Pink delights!
xoxox
Cat

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post...Happy Easter & HPS
    Michelle
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely soft photos, I love that shrub, I think it's called chinese quince anyway it looks lovely against all the white, have a good Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty post, love the photos. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Easter Blessings to you and yours my lovely friend!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful post ~ such beautiful photos! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter to you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I want to see the bunny! Your photos are beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful Easter :)

    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy PiNk SaTuRdAy and wishing you and yours a blessed Easter.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always enjoyed my visit here !
    Thank you for your KIND comment !
    I wish you and yours a Easter full of JOY !

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet post.

    Perfect for today with all of the anticipation in the air.

    I love the first photo of ???? !!!

    Whimsical and wonderful.

    *hugs*

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that touch of pink...you captured it beautifully!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those little fuzzy ears sticking out! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Breathtaking....Thank you for sharing.. Happy Easter & Happy Pink Saturday~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, those little ears are the cutest! beautiful images Cat. :) Happy Easter to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!