4.25.2011

I'm Watching

Thats right.
I'm watching you.
Watching every move you make.
This Rebel is going back to her old ways.
Her good times.
Magical dreaming.
Whimsical ways.
And is not going to be stopped.
So just when you think you can control me
Get your way.
Think again.
No man can ever control me.
Not a Rebel like me.
So get out of my house.
You aren't welcome anymore.

Get out of my bed.
It was not made for the likes of you.

And never try to chain me or my heart.
You didn't have it to begin with.

Because the next time you try
I'm calling in all chips.
You have no right to destroy another human.

I did survive you.
I will continue to through out all your back door games.
But remember...
I am watching you...
And I play harder...
And never lose.

xo
The Tattered Rebel



17 comments:

  1. Cool poem and photos. Have a grreat week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such powerful, wonderful words. I wanted to let you know that I finally blogged about the wonderful gift you sent my way. Thanks again!
    -Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these beautiful blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, C & C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color-combo of the photos! The poem really hits you hard doesn't it?!

    Enjoy!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous post! Love all the images and words that came with it :-) Very magical!
    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez, you write from the depths....this is amazing and powerful--and I am certain, empowering. And the pictures are also beyond amazing too.

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos but very intense words. I hope you're okay now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your visit to my place, and loving more that I came to visit you :) I would sooooo! love a bed hanging in a tree like this!

    Really I think its the Bo-ho chicness in me :)
    Such an altered life of beauty :)
    xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing something different and most interesting in your post. I enjoyed it as well as your entire blog. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo! I LIKE YOUR STYLE! You came over for a visit to my post and I am coming back to thank you! WOW, you ROCK indeed!!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous blues!

    I'd be so happy if you come and see my BLUES, have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you're very talented in your writing. I hope everything is okay with you.
    Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, whoever pissed you off is in huge trouble!! You Go Girl!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooooohooooooo!!!! Go Cat!
    Big hugs comin' your way!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whooooo, you sing the Blues so beautifully my Friend... and what enchanting photos! I particularly love the sensuality of Photo #1!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!