6.14.2011

Daydreaming....

A girl can daydream right...?
I mean who doesn't think of all the different types of homes you can have... or gardens you long for.
As you stroll through photos your ideas and plans constantly change.
I think you'll see what I mean.
Who wouldn't want any entrance way like that.... I wonder if it's to an old farm or something of such?

I envision this as my entrance to my fabulous garden!

Where perhaps you may find this at the far far end....

Or I could just have a run loose wild farm.....

Or a tremendous castle...

Where I can see out my bedroom windows... but you can't see in thanks to my lovely roses....

Or maybe my castle lies in the mist of infused shades of purple...
Where I grow lavender, lilacs and love.

Or I am caught in a cottage of rainbow delight!

But for now the tranquility of having only this...
Suits me just fine.
A girl can still dream though right?

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos.... and I love the hammock! So inviting! So summer. I could get used to that...

    Rainey @ The Project Table
    http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cat, your Daydreams and mine line up like we're Twins separated at Birth! *winks* I must say though, that if I cannot have the Castle, that Rustic Farm will certainly be equally enchanting ... I've now saved both to my Favs for future daydreaming...

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous garden scenes, I would be happy with any of these gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat, Love all of your dream inspirations! And your hammock looks pretty cozy.
    Thanks for posting my giveaway on your side bar.
    Hope you're having a great week!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just absolutely beautiful photos!!

    Love that field of LAVENDER!!!

    I'd be lost without my daydreams . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to dream especially while napping on a comfortable hammock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! I would love to come walk and sit in your daydreams. :) Daydreaming is what gets me by some days.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. What dreamy gardens those were! I could almost smell the flowers. So pretty.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, it's like being transported to another world...what a trip! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH WOW, I am speechless!! This is pure dreaminess here!! Amazing!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you dream! These are wonderful ideas!
    Hope you will have a great weekend!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes it most definitely wonderful to dream. I'm right there with you...our gardens are a bit neglected this year:(

    Hope that you are enjoying your Sunday!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful gardens! My garden is just beginning. "Grow quickly," I whisper as I water, fertilize and weed. Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!