6.09.2011

Pretty..Pink...Peonies

Nothing quite like a prefect peony.
These are one of my most favorite flowers...
And so sad that I don't think I will be able to grow them down South.
Not only do they have this fluffy, whimsical 
cloud like look...
Their fragrance is unbelievable.


 Whether you just have a wild bunch laying around...in a vase...
or
 Use them to dress up your table
or home decor.
You can never go wrong.
The shape, the variety of colors
and that smell..
that wonderful smell!
Oh how I will miss them!
One can never do enough with this amazing flower....
For me...
I think this last one would be ever so groovy!
Now if I could just get the rest!
xoxo
Cat
Linking up with"


14 comments:

  1. I love peonies and these photos are superb! wow! You've made my day :O)

    Visiting from Cottage Flora Thursdays today.

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend just gave me some of her transplants and I hope they make it. Your photos are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh!!! Are those from your garden? They're perfect peonies and your photos are just jaw dropping! Isn't the french sack bag the cutest? Happy Friday my dear.
    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your captures are all so stunning!!!! Oh, peonies are such a wonderful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how totally gorgeous!! And I love your music too!! Peonies sure are beautiful...wow! (I don't know if I've ever seen them in person.)

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your peonies are gorgeous! I love all of your pics!
    Mine are not blooming yet. Can't wait to smell their beauty.
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that bath! Refreshing
    Xxx Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. So love your piccies...I have never seen peonies in the flesh but I am on the hunt to see if we can get them here is Australia. The more I see of them the more I want.
    HPS
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried to raise these. You certainly have done well with yours. Very, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photo's of your peonies! you must teach me how you embellish your photo's...would love to learn! thanks for sharing at Fishtail Cottage garden party! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful pictures of gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peonies are one of my favorite flowers too. These photographs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them!! Those first 2 pictures look fake they are so beautiful!!!
    Putting then in a tub is so romantic!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh yes, peonies are so fabulous! I adore them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!