6.29.2011

Topped With A Bow.


I wanted to get  Cricket  a little surprise.
She's been having a rough go at things and I thought, a pick me up might be nice.
So as I stroll through the lusciousness of the countryside, I try to come up with something
to do the trick.

Flowers are always nice...


But she is always out and about on her bike...
grabbing the wild ones here and there.


She could use some new pots...
But if I know Cricket,  
The one thing that could shake that mermaids tail
Would be Sparrow,
Topped with that pink bow!

Then again,
Whose spirits wouldn't be lifted with that!
Smiles~
Cat

linking up with Cottage Flora Thursday's

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cat,
    I so agree!!!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics ... the second one rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I'm lusting, I mean loving that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog. I'll be lurking around here for a while. If you'd like you can enter this precious giveaway. It's the last day to enter.
    Warmly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post Cat! You are always so clever.
    Cheers!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Cat!! That will definately make Cricket feel better!! That is my kind of sparrow! No bow needed!
    Feel better Cricket!!!
    I {heart}you!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, she will feel totally better! LOL

    Happy 4th of July!

    Xo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!