7.30.2011

Wedding On The Brain...Pink Style

 
Happy PINK SATURDAY Ladies!
It has been awhile and yes...
ANOTHER Wedding idea!
And we know who to thank, don't we?

So just a few gatherings of some pretty fun and flirty gowns we found!
Enjoy!

Thinking you would have to be pretty thin for this one!

I would assume the same with this as well, considering all the "poof"
this gown has.

Shimmering, delicate, sweet.

Ummm..
Remind you of anything?
Perhaps a mermaid?

For some reason this one was my favorite.
I don't know if it's because of the color scheme of the entire photo...
I mean.. I never would pick "feathers" for a gown...
But then again....
So... which one would you do?
While you decide...
Hop on over and visit Beverly's and 
see what pink goodies she has in store for you!
xoxo
Cat

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful dresses. I have never seen any like this. A young ladies dream dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pick the first one-heavenly. Although they are all beautiful. We have 3 weddings to go over the next couple of months.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would pick the first dress!! I think I've seen it somewhere before. If I got married again, that would be my dress!! Of course, I'd have to get divorced first. Hmmm. JK!! LOL!!
    Maybe I'll wear that dress to go food shopping instead!! Any one of those dresses I would want to wear everyday!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last one as well! So pretty!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the pinks but too much 'stuff' for me...I'm only 5'2" and petitie so I would be swallowed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I visited your blog today. I saw you on Daniella Hayes. Isn't she wonderful? I was scrolling down your blog, and saw these beautiful dresses. It reminded me of my daughter who is getting married next Fall. While I was reading, I noticed that I have alot of the same interests as you. Me and my daughters just started a new blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with a sweet gypsy soul, and seeing all your creative ideas. Hope to hear from you, and have a beautiful week.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I forgot to mention...I did a Post in June called 'Under The Sea' about MERMAIDS that I think you would enjoy.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!