8.03.2011

The Fetish Continues

I told you I have this bizarre fetish with these
ever so light pieces of body protection from
Mother Nature...

This time I am focusing on red.
Perhaps because it relates to Love...


Or a lost one.

I love this one, 
Maybe because it reminds me of chaos.
A little something I have going on right now.
And that leads to anger.
Which is related to red as well.

So I will just walk away from it all.
And try to cool down.

And end up here.
Visiting Cricket

Anyway you look at it, 
These sheer unique protectors
still continue to fascinate me.
xoxo
Cat
Linking up with Good Life Wednesday's

3 comments:

  1. Quite cool -- thanks for sharing these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos and I hope things are going better for you, a walk to the beach always does me good. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!