8.13.2011

More Rain? And Miracle Makeover


Happy PINK SATURDAY!!!!


 Well another "umbrella"day,
But this time I think for real!
Although down by the shore I think we may be bypassing it
(at least I hope so!)
So, Why not another post of 
UMBELLA's
Maybe now you can believe me, 
That these cloth and wire concoctions
Can be oh so very pretty!!
Even on the beach!
Or pulled together sitting in the closet.
Or your little one playing in the backyard!
So hopefully I can avoid these beauties today.
Let' wait and see...
Enjoy your PINK SATURDAY!
xoxo
Cat

 HOW TO COMMENT AT MIRACLE MAKEOVER BLOG HOSTS:
Go to the links below and leave a comment too... you can earn up to a $5 donation from Design Gives Back for Kids With Cancer & anotherMiracleMakeovertm just by leaving comments!
One comment from you left here & at the four blogs linked below =
 A $5 Donation on your behalf from Design Gives Back to Help Others!
                           Pink Saturday @ at How Sweet the Sound/ Beverly 
                       Spiritual Sunday  @ Spiritual Sunday /Charlotte & Ginger
                 Country Wings in Phoenix @ Country Wings in Phoenix/Sherry   
                          Metamorphosis Monday  comments on Monday Only   


17 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful beauties of Pink Umbrellas. Gorgous! You make me want to get one out and play. Though I dont think I have any as lovely as yours.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it the last one is my favorite.. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!! I LOVE your umbrellas! They're gorgeous!!! SUch a breathtaking post!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Umbrellas and have a collection of them (among other things-LOL)... WHAT?@!?!?! But you live in a Desert Dawn, you might be saying... yep, use em for SHADE here. *Winks*

    Thanks for stopping by this Morn to my Funky Boot Post... I have several funky Boots, but I want the ones THAT GIRL was wearing... and you know how it is when you see something perfect... gotta have it... now... only to FIND it and be able to AFFORD it... *Le Sigh*

    Enjoy the rain... so many areas in the West & South having severe drought right now... send them Rain Vibes... I'm doing my Rain Dance as we speak... *winks*

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice umbrella post. I enjoyed my visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet showing of umbrellas - could probably use one in the next hour, looks like we have a storm rolling in :) Hope you have a fun pink weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely umbrellas and parasols....
    Though I will only carry a traditional umbrella with pop-up device....the many styles and colors are amazing. I refuse to use a compact....a nightmare in it's making.
    :-)

    Wishing you a beautiful pink weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pink ruffled one the best! So adorable. We don't get much rain here in Colorado so I don't even have an umbrella!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty umbrellas! Charlie's sweet and I'm glad he and his siblings got the room of their dreams! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink ruffled umbrella best but all gorgeous umbrellas! Wonderful presentation for Charlie. Thanks for your visit and Happy Pinks.

    Blessings,
    Snadi

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the pink ruffled one!! Beautfiul!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the pink stripe one it's so beachy chic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have or find some of the most amazing umbrella pics. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another post about how awesome umbrellas are!!
    You could enjoy them without the rain! Just sitting under it to stay cool on the beach!
    Hope this hideous rain stops already!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the umbrellas. Wish it would rain here. We really need it.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog! You are IN THE SPOTLIGHT at Create With Joy this Wordless Wednesday, so please, stop by and link up!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I believe we all need a pretty and pink umbrella.

    Ooh, ooh! I want some of these pretty cupcakes, too.

    Thank you for participating in this very special Pink Saturday. I hope your visitors will come over to comment and help us to raise more money for the next Miracle Makeover.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!