8.05.2011

Wedding on the Brain No. 2

I still got it.
The "Wedding on the Brain" issue.
And yes, I WILL blame it on Cricket and all her crazy mermaid and pirate notions!
but don't tell, I AM having way toooo much fun!!!!
So besides a dress, a girl also needs a fabulous pair of shoes, don't you agree?
So here is what my playing around got me!

Ok.. I admit, they are plain.
But I just adore the photo!
I guess we can funk out as we go along right?
Not that this is anywhere near funky,
but too sweet to resist!
ok, so I DID think of Miss Cricket when I saw these...
Although knowing her, she will go barefoot!
thought these were a little interesting...
I would break my neck,but I love them!
2 other neck breakers, but the color is FAB!!!
I have to say, these are probably my favorite...
but then again...
Check out these babies!
Ahhhh....
A girl can never have too many shoes right?
Have a great PINK SATURDAY!
Be sure to stop in at Beverly's to see the other pink treats!
xoxo
Cat

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those shoes are amazing! I would probably trip down a flight of stairs with any of them! lol but boy to stand and in one spot and look fab even for a second would be wonderful:))
    Happy PS!

    xo
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I am NUTS for shoes and you have them down.
    I love them each and everyone of them. I could see me wearing them all with one outfit or another.
    If I had to pick a favorite out of the selcetion you gave us I dont think I could. Thought the last pair just say Look at me!
    Then of course each pair does as well.
    But ...
    I surely love the last pair the heel is what did it for me
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a blog after my heart and my wallet-I'm a shoe whore-with over 300 pairs-love to be able to own a few of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yes!! The dress with that last pair of shoes would be worth the broken neck!! Gorgeous!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, wow, wow, this post is amazing!! A pink wedding dress! Purely gorgeous!! Wishing you both a Happy Pink Saturday~
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh baby, it doesn't get any better than that!!
    Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shoes too - but I could definitely never walk in any of these without breaking my neck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cricket,
    many heartfelt thanks for your adorable comment! You put a smile on my face just when I needed that!
    And WOW WOW WOW! I must 'pin' some of these shoes on Pinterest! They are simply gorgeous!
    Happy PS,
    Monica x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I'm just recovering from 2 broken wrist's and if I ever tried walking in any of those beautiful shoe's I know I would also have 2 broken legs! But they sure are pretty..love the dress..

    ReplyDelete
  10. All those images are gorgeous! Love the gown, wouldn't it be fun to wear something so elegant? Thanks for sharing and HPS! Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh sigh.... they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that's some pinkness of shoes! Wish I could wear some of those. I think I'd probably fall and break my neck! :)
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!