9.07.2011

For a Mermaid....

As some of you may know, my bestest pal Cricket;) is going through quite a hard time in her life right now.
So for you my dear Mermaid...
May your ship come in soon...
And may you lounge in the ocean waters with a smile on your face...
And perhaps find a pirate while basking in the sun.
Ahhh, that could be her!
so now again we go
with one of both of ours favorite obsessions
Weddings!
I know when she see's this it will 
very much appeal to her!
Hey, she is a Mermaid after all!
So beachy it is!
How cute?
I can only imagine her gliding through these...
SMILING!!!
oh dear gypsea how I miss that on your face!
Now this is amazing!
special.
I think a bit too girly for her,
but couldn't resist.
Now this is more her style.
So if any of you rebel's out there
Happen to have one of these...
HIT THAT 
BUTTON NOW!
(smiling I am...)
xoxo
Cat

Linking up with:


11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh--this is too amazing for words!!! Rose petals on the sand--pure heaven!!! And I hope that this brings smiles to Cricket's soul.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat, So sorry to hear that Cricket is still having a rough time, I bet this post will put a smile on her face, what a beautiful post and I love all the beachy scenes, Hugs to you, you are the bestest! Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with Cricket and I know she will love your beautiful post. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about Cricket and I pray that things get better for her, I miss her, please give her huge hugs for me. That second image is so perfect for her. Sweet sweet mermaid.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for Cricket & what a lucky friend she is to have you!!! I love that beachy table set up -very inspiring to see all the lovely decor on the table! Thanks for sharing over here at Cottage Flora Thursday's! Hugs to you! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wedding pictures! How romantic on the beach! I love the first picture of the pirate ship and moon ... amazing!
    Blessings and hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Cricket feels much better with her pirate and her wedding!!
    Totally awesome pictures!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Pink Saturday post.
    It sweeped me away right to the beach wedding of the meraid.
    Prayers to your friend Cricket.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! I love love love all the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Saturday!!! Thanks so much for visiting!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Cat, I just found your blog and I love the sentiments behind this post and the pics are just gorgeous.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!