9.03.2011

Shabby to Sexy Lace

I know it's been quite some time, but with some major family emergencies!
But as you recall, I have another one of my many obsessions.
LACE.
Now mostly we all love  the the tattered and torn...
Vintage and distressed look of it all.
 And it is divine to arrange, make into creations....
or to just display!
Just soothing
Dreamy
Creamy.
 Even gorgeous when you add some vibrance to it.
But then when I sit back.
And look at all these lovelies,
I want to feel pretty
Dreamy
Vibrant!
Ok, A little over the top Marie Antoinette lacy, pretty feel...
But I still dig it!
Simplicity of sheer and simple.
Make them wonder.
Just looking at this...
I Already feel pretty!
And we can get a little daring...
Yet still on the shabby side.
A little more funky...
Now we have left shabby a tad bit far behind...
To go straight into that 
"I FEEL PRETTY" mode.
Trust me,
You can love it all bundled, torn, thrown together in an old
apothecary jar.
Or you can through shabby to side,
Even if only for "a night" (wink wink)
  And become a pure sex kitten!
No pun intended due to my name!
Well ladies...
It has been awhile since I have been blogging, so I will send you now
over to Beverly's
Now just don't purr too loud!
xoxo
Cat













8 comments:

  1. They are sure purty...lol...I guess I'll have to by pass the wearing of the lace and just keep them rolled up in a jar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace is lovely - I'd love to look that good lingerie - ooh la la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love lace, and all of your examples are fabulous!! I would wear everyone of the clothing examples!! Even the sexy ones. Just wear them all in my house at all times!! The sexy ones under my clothes, for later... *wink*
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, are we psychic or what? lol It looks like we planned our posts together!! This is gorgeous!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lace....it sure can bring the best and sexiest kitten out of any female of all ages..Oh to be young once again...I would be strutting that pink one with the silk ribbon for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh la la! I love this post! dreamy indeed.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lace..it's something we don't see alot anymore.. love your blog
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!