1.15.2012

Pinning and Singing


Well ladies.. I have an exciting weekend coming up....
Not only do I get to see a friend of mine Stephanie, from High School
And it has been over 20 years!!
She is hosting a photo shoot at luxury hotel in Lake County Florida.
Filled with antiques and huge windows for natural light...
Together Steph and I tossed together ideas on what I would like to do..
and one of the first is a good ole
1940's set.
Makeup, hairstyling, props all will be there...
We also planned on some other ideas...
But that you will just have to wait and see 
when I do a "Beautiful Me" post!

I played around with some fav old time shots.
Here take a look and tell me if I can pull it off?

(ie; the cigarette works...)

Can't go wrong with Ms. Hayworth...


And the list of beauties goes on...




But in my 'younger years' I was somehow always referred to this
fun loving..smiling..movie star icon.
And I must say,  I do LOVE her!


Yeh... I really dig her....

Source: google.com via Cat on Pinterest

So you can all find my 40's board at And join in on the fun.....

10 comments:

  1. Oh Cat, I can hardly wait to see your Vintage Pinup Girl Inspired Photo Shoot! What Fun!!!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so going to rock these shots! We will do something dramatic and glam that will be totally in line with these images you posted! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a fun project! Enjoy!
    Happy New Year by the way..
    xxx Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely lady.
    I love all your photos Beautiful lady's of the past..
    Thanks so much for your comments on my Tablescapes and becoming a follow on my Blog. Im following you now also.
    I hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a nice stroll down memory lane. Your photo shoot sounds amazing and FUN! I'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful you.
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun weekend! Enjoyed catching up here today!
    Hope your year is off to a great start.
    xx
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun and so cool and I can so see you in these photos. I can't wait to see the photos! I hope you enjoyed every minute of it. :)
    hugs!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You brought sexy back with that post!!!
    Have an awesome time with your friend!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for linking up to my weekly Pinterest party-I'm so happy you joined in and posted these stunning pictures! Wasn't Elizabeth Taylor gorgeous when she was younger!

    I love Doris Day and loved listening to her. My mum still has heaps of her old Doris Day records!

    Best wishes for a great week,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my heavens these ladies are gorgeous! Love, Love the glamour!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!