1.12.2012

Roll The Dice

Time to the roll the dice and get back in the game.

I'm ready to tackle this new year....
Are you?

First I will "Keep Calm"
(or at least pretend...)

Start each day...
Bright eyes and Bushied tailed...
Even if I am a little wired...

Start shooting more pics....
Getting back in the "Etsy" game.
Getting my "creativity back on track.

Because Time is of the Essence now.
I have dilly dagged around enough in 2011..
2012...
is the time for me to Get Back In The Game!

But that does not mean I am giving up EVERYTHING!!!!
What are you trying to gain this 2012?
Any goals...?
Aspirations?
Ummm...
Something to chomp on huh?

It's been awhile I know...
And I am going to let Mermaidia Gypsea Handle that one...
But just so you know...
I missed ya!!!
Stop in to Beverly cause it's been awhile since I have seen or just spent hours reading all your fab stories....

Also look into BLOG HER... They have an amazing
LIFE WELL LIVED  moments post going on I am sure you will enjoy...
Now lets go...
Get in the Game!!!
xo
Cat 



20 comments:

  1. Your pink pics are all so cute. I have some pink dice that came with a Barbie Bunko set! Happy Pink Saturday! ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you, girlfriend! I just started the Etsy thing and just loved it. I crave having spare time to go to my special etsy zone. :0)

    Love your pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely on the right track for the New Year. It is hard sometimes staying on it tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent pinks...especially the dice! Hope you enjoyed your time off but blogging is such fun isn't it?
    HPS!
    Wags, Niki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink camera and dice! So pretty when pink, thanks for sharing, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your Pink. Happy Pink Saturday! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty in Pink. Love Starbucks coffee, put it in a pink cup..... even better! HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pink dice picture is so cute, love the angle and the softness. I've promised myself this year to be the very best I can be. Happy Pink Sat
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday. I'm ready to roll the dice . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dice. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics my dear and I am thinking that this is your year!!! ;)
    Those Starbucks photos got me craving now! :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like you pink! They're so beautiful.


    Visiting for Pink Saturday! Here's my share-hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/pink-elephant.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to see you. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun little tour of some fabulous pinks!! Inspiring! Happy Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment about our Mollly. Your post today is beautiful. So sorry to read about your loosing your dog also.
    Have a wonderful week! Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday.

    My PINK is here. Please come and see.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Cat..great inspiration today! Loving the pink Starbucks cup!
    Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good for you Cat! Way to get back in the game!
    And Hi Cricket too!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing this delightful pinks of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your pink inspired posting! Stopping by from Pink Saturday. Stop by my blog for a huge giveaway!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-huge-giveaway-what-do-you-have.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!