3.13.2012

Wordless Wednesday... What does that Cat See?


In linking up with for WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
I thought I would share with you my youngest of my babies...
Miss Nala.
(perhaps I should say, Miss Devil In Making!)
I miss her terribly since I have been away from home forever now!
Due to traveling from one end of the country to the other
After having pneumonia, my father passing, helping my mother...and yada yada yada.
I am sure by now she and the rest of the bunch TOTALLY hate me for being away for so long!
Anyhow, my little devil always...and I mean ALWAYS has to have her little nose in everything.
And the last time my mini pirate was there...he forgot to inform MAMA CAT (moi...)
That he left his little "creatures" in his bait bucket out on my deck.
So, one morning I observe Miss Nala out there.
 
 
And of course I am like...hmmmmm..
"What could she possibly see in there?"
Not knowing the mini pirate left behind a treat for us all....


And there she goes... down goes the bucket!
Of Course I am thinking she is just being her looney, let me get into everything self....
Until I go out and and lift the bucket and remove the lid.


Florida's finest staring right up at me!
Let me just say....
Good for the pirate he was miles away,
And good for everyone's health and safety that I was home to catch this on time...
Or you would have had an absolute hysterical germ phobe mom on the loose...
Along with those "creatures!"

I will admit, I was nice enough to let her take a gander....
But no swatting or trying to tip that bucket again until I let the little guys back outside
where they belong.
Now... Do I dare ask..
What this little devil has gotten into since I have been gone?
I guess all we can do is 
STAY TUNED.

Smiles all~
xoxo
Cat
aka MAMA CAT

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cat,
    Ahhhh, she is so cute. Mine love chasing those little green lizzards and I've had to rescue more than my share! LOL!

    Hope you are doing well. I know times have been tough for you and I'll keep you in my thoughts.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the look on her face is priceless!

    Sorry you are going through such a rough time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh. The lizards would be so exciting for the cat. My cat Luna would be obsessed with them, too. Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat!
    Your little darling is so precious. What a cute little face. Hope you're doing well.
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! What a mischievous little cat! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!