5.11.2012

Mom


Happy Mother's Day
and

I know it has been quite some time since us 
Rebel gypsea girls have posted...
And I myself,
Well...
am FREAKING OUT!!!
So it is more than appropriate that when these situations arise...
CALL MOM!!!


 In our case it would kinda go like this.
But you know what?
I wouldn't change it for a thing in the world!
I love my Mamma!!!
Now all she needs to do 
is give me a swift kick in the behind so 
I can get Etsy back and running
and start making some 
Tattered Bundles!!
See, we all need a mom, no matter what the situation is!
Happy Mothers Day to you all!!
Can't wait to be back in the swing of things and catch up with you all!!
Now hop
skip and jump over to Beverly's for wonderful
Mommy Day pretties!!!
Enjoy your day Mommy's!!
xoxo
Cat  
 

11 comments:

  1. funny stuff!
    love the picture
    Cheers,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Young Lady! I WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!!! Get your patootie BACK on Etsy and make stuff to sell! Do you think that money just grows on trees??
    Hahah Cat, I was just having a mom moment- even though I am not yours!
    Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day and Pink Saturday as well!
    Sparkly Hugs,
    Tobi and the Pixies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I so love this post. The curler one is too cute.!!I feel guilty about saying, I have used ALL these momisms.Have a great Mothers Day and listen to your momma about Etsy--Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many mothers will not even be remembered. It takes so little to make a call or send a card. The little things can mean so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i love that photo. and of course i'll be calling mom! happy pink saturday and happy mother's day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heck, I cracked up when I read the 10 momisms!! 1-9 i know everyone says, but 10 with the "whatever your name is" is me all day!! Did you ever see the movie "Overboard" with Goldie Hawn? She gets amnesia, blah. So Kurt Russell asks if she remembers the kids names and she says "Roy?". Of course that is not his name, but it is a running joke in my house that I can never remember my boys names! I only have 2! I call them Large and Small, Roy, Zip (the dogs name) and Carl (thier father) more than their actual name. Sometimes I just yell BOY! And see which one shows up!! WOW! I feel so much better! I thought it was only me who did that!!
    HPS!! And so glad to have you back!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy mother's day to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true - happy Mother's day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Cat, I love your Freak Out and Call Mom poster!! LOL
    Cute post, loved the Momisms! Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Love the Momisms! Hope you have a terrific pink filled week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun, happy, sweet post! I knew by your blog name that I HAD to visit. When I saw your AWESOME header...I knew I'd love your blog. And I do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your rebellion! It is much appreciated! YOU ROCK!